J&K Weymers Photography is a husband-and-wife team of photographers specializing in creative lifestyle and photo journalistic wedding photography. For more than 12 years we’ve been working as wedding photographers – during this time we’ve been on countless weddings, each of was for us, special and distinctive from the rest.
Because we wholeheartedly believe each couple that comes to us is unique and that every moment of their big day is important, we focus on the details – both large and small – in our effort to capture and preserve those once-in-a-lifetime memories.
Over the years, we've built a reputation for exceeding our clients expectations in every aspect of their wedding photography experience. Before the wedding. During the wedding. And after the wedding.
We know from our own wedding, that the day will go by in a flash and your pictures will be the only thing that you'll have to remember your wedding day. We'll not only capture these beautiful moments for you, we will make them look as amazing as you will feel. We will anticipate and capture the smiles from the heart and the fun of your celebration!
Hello! And welcome to our wedding photography pricing page. We provide professional wedding photography throughout Michigan plus Northern Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois.
Our primary goal is to bring you quality weddingphotos at affordable prices while capturingyour love story so that your photos celebrate your personality as a couple.
This is the page where we tell you how much it’s going to cost. No emails, no tricks, just straight up direct and to the point. These wedding photography package rates are designed to assist you with estimating the cost of your wedding photography. The packages you see listed here are our most commonly requested services and options.
WEDDING PACKAGES All Packages Include the following:
Unlimited Images - No limits on the number of photos taken
Unlimited Locations - Hours listed include travel time between event locations
Wedding Planning Session
Professional Editing - each image is hand processed
Reprint Rights - Full resolution images saved on a flash-drive, ready for printing
Online Gallery for friends and family viewing and print ordering
If a package listed here isn’t perfect for you, we will be happy to work with you to create a custom wedding photography package with a collection of services and products that exactly suits your needs for your wedding day. Simply click the above link and start building your own perfect wedding photography package!
We would love to invite you to schedule a moment to sit down with us around coffee where you can express what you visualize in your wedding photography, giving you an opportunity to ask any and all photo questions.
During your “first date” with Jon and Kimberly, you can talk through all the details of your big day. See samples of our work, get to know us and then let us take it from there. We’re always happy to create a personalized photo plan...just for you!
TOP SIX REASON MORE COUPLES HIRE J&K Weymers Photography
1. Experience Jon and Kimberly have spent thousands of hours photographing weddings. We know how to sneak a shot of the bride and groom’s mothers looking at the couples with tears in their eyes. We know when the bride will pull that blissful smile in her face. We know when to take a shot of the groom looking at his bride with so much love and overflowing excitement. We know how to get the best shots even in tricky lighting. We are capable of all these because we’ve got more than enough experience with weddings — something not every photographer can say.
2. Outstanding Results As professionals we photograph weddings for a living, so you can be assured that we will strive to give you the best results to make you satisfied and recommend us to your friends and family members. It’s that extra motivation that you want your photographers to have.
3. Assurance We have seen the worst and are prepared for it. We have a backup cameras, batteries, and memory cards with us so in case something happens with the gear we are currently using, we will not miss taking photos of any important part of your wedding. Knowing this can help you feel assured and excited at the same time because you know you have awesome photographs to look forward to.
4. Knowledge Kimberly earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts with a concentration in Photography from the University of Michigan and has been shooting weddings professionally with her husband Jon since 2003.
5. Flexible If you’re looking to save as much money as you can for your big day, you can always hire us by the hour. Also to help make your planning easier, we only book one wedding per day. Giving you the ability to change your timeline as necessary.
6. Our Promise Tying the knot is one of the most exciting and life-changing decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. We are guaranteed to show up on your big day, no matter what the weather is, through sickness and health. We will be there!
Don’t sacrifice your wedding photographs because at the end of your wedding day, the food and flowers will all be gone but your wedding photographs will remain. They’ll be your enduring proof of one of the most important events that took place in your life so you want to get them right the first time.